From my dad:
John is soliciting input on a monumental and important decision. should I shave off the beard or not? Goatee or all of it?
Yeah, I told you it was important.
The rules are:
- Women's votes count more than men's votes do. If this offends you, get over it.
- One woman has voted (a while back), and her votes don't count anymore.
- Ballot-box stuffing is allowed- I figure if you care enough (or are bored enough) to vote more than once, you deserve to be counted more. Especially because Sean & Nicole are confirmed Chicago folks, they at least need to be able to vote several times
- I have the right to reject and declare null and void anyvotes
- Long-winded explanations of why you vote the way you do are accepted. They may be ignored, but if they're entertaining enough you might get more votes.
- Deadline is when I decide it is.